Wednesday, April 2, 2014

20 Facts About Me

Day Two of my blog Challenge:
 Let's go!

1. I have over 100 pairs of shoes
Old picture but you get the point

2. I HATE flip flops!! Every time I try to wear them I feel ratchet
3. I've never had a car note.
4. I love my boyfriend : )

5. Red wine helps me sleep (Don't judge me)
6. I'm scared of heights
7. My mom is one of best friends which is funny because we used to fight ALL the time
My mommy
8. I think I was supposed to be a lawyer or a politician
9. Condoleezza Rice is one of my role models
10. I'm not a member of a church
11. I've gained about 14 lbs in nine months
12. I miss my granny so much
My heart
13. I love to hold hands
14. I was natural in high school before it was cool. Now I'm not. #creamycrack
15. I love being a mom

16. I have had my guitar for over two years and still can't play it
17. I'm good at keeping secrets
18. I've always been sexy
I was born 9lbs 10oz
19. I miss Valdosta and I didn't think I would
20. I believe coffee is a reminder from God that heaven is real. 
Heaven in a cup

Those are just a few facts. Looking forward to you learning more about me in the next few blogs. Subscribe and comment.


Yo's Truly,

Yolanda


1 comment:

  1. A lot of people can't wait to leave Valdosta but miss it once they leave. I hope to have that problem one day :).

    ReplyDelete